PRIVACY – GDPR
If you are a visitor to the website or a data subject in receipt of our services from the EEA the following Privacy Notice applies to you: EEA Privacy Notice.
Information You Provide
We collect information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you visit our Sites, request information from us, or contact us.
The information we collect from you may include:
- Contact information, including your name, address, email address, telephone, or mobile number;
- Employer-related information, such as your title and the company’s name, address, and phone number;
- When applying for a position at J4 Capital, additional personal information including resumes, standardized test scores and other non-sensitive information; and
- Geolocation of any computer, mobile device, or other electronic device used to access the Site.
Information Collected from Third Parties or Other Sources
We may obtain personal or other information about you from third parties or other sources, and combine this information with the information we collect from you. This might include any other information obtained through companies that have business relationships with us, such as our licensees, affiliates, and business partners.
We may also obtain information about you from other online sources, including when you connect with J4 Capital through its official corporate pages on third party social networks (such as LinkedIn or Facebook) or the “apps” on those pages. This information may include your name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you through the Sites.
Information Automatically Collected
For example, we may automatically collect certain information from you, including your device type, operating system, software version, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geolocation, phone model, phone operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services. We also may collect information about your use of the Site, including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and other sites that you may visit.
Deletion of Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
J4 Capital may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To deliver’s J4 Capital’s services you;
- For recruiting, talent management and employment purposes (recording, examination, assessment, selection, conclusion of an employment offer, and with your consent the storage in our recruitment database for a possible future offer of employment, etc.);
- To enhance your online experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App;
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site, and improve our content, products, and services;
- To recognize your online activities over time and across different websites and devices;
- To provide you with customized Site content, or with your consent where applicable via email, telephone, text message, or by mail;
- As applicable and with your consent where applicable, to contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from J4 Capital or on behalf of our business partners, licensees, and affiliates;
- With your consent where applicable, to serve ads or send direct messages through third party services (including social media platforms) that are targeted to reach people on those services who are identified in our data bases. This may be done by matching common factors between our data bases and the data bases of third party operators. For example, we use Facebook’s “Custom Audience” services, which allows us to provide such information on Facebook to people whose information and email addresses we already have when they expressed an interest in hearing from us;
- To contact you when necessary, including for employment purposes, by email, telephone text message, or by mail;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To address problems with the Services, or our business;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site, and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.
J4 Capital may disclose the personal information we collect from you in the following ways:
- With our affiliated companies;
- With our third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us;
- To respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
J4 Capital may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please either email us at info@J4Capital.com or contact us at:
J4 Capital LLC
21520 30th Drive Southeast, Suite 101
Bothell, Washington 98021
You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent from J4 Capital and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Any information you may disclose on our Site, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site, or other third-party websites that the Site may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas. We reserve the right to remove any posting or content in a posting at our sole discretion.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If we learn that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
Your personal information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.
YOUR OPTIONS AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To access, review, or update your information stored by J4 Capital, you may contact us to update your information in our system. If you have any additional questions concerning access to or updating your personal information, please contact us at the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
J4 Capital LLC
708 Wake Robin Lane
Highland Park, Illinois 60035
Effective Date: July 22, 2019
J4 CAPITAL DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY
In conjunction with the provision and use of this website (the “Service”), J4 Capital LLC (“J4 Capital”) has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of J4 Capital’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy. This DMCA Copyright Policy is part of the Terms of Service for the Service.
It is J4 Capital’s policy to (i) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by users or downloaded through J4 Capital’s networks; and (ii) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements:
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Service website or the Service, or downloaded using J4 Capital’s networks, infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, or the date and time that the allegedly infringing material was downloaded using J4 Capital’s networks with sufficient detail so that J4 Capital is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier, including address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address. If you are not the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed, please describe your relationship to the trademark owner;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
Upon receipt of a fully completed and signed notification form, J4 Capital will disable access to the allegedly infringing materials and will promptly notify the individual who posted the materials that access has been disabled. If your notification is unsigned or does not contain the authorization language described above, J4 Capital will work with you to obtain a properly executed notification. If any of the other information is missing from your notification, however, J4 Capital will not be able to respond to your request.
- Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent:
If the content provider, member, or user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the content provider, member, or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member, or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member, or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that the content provider, member, or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
- Content provider’s, member’s, or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s, or user’s address is located, or if the content provider’s, member’s, or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which J4 Capital is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, J4 Capital may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member, or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at J4 Capital’s discretion.
Please contact J4 Capital’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of any claimed copyright infringement at the following address:
J4 Capital LLC
708 Wake Robin Lane
Highland Park, Illinois 60035
J4 Capital’s agent information is provided pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2).